CBSE 12th Revaluation Result 2020
Cental Board of Secondary Education CBSE Board Are Uploaded Improvement / Compartment Online Form 2020, for the High School Class 10 and Intermediate Class 12 Examination Held on February 2020. Those Candidate Are Enrolled in CBSE New Delhi Can Read the and Download Class 12th Result.
CBSE 12th Revaluation Result 2020 Important Dates
- Time Table Issued : 17/12/2019
- High School Exam Between : 15/02/2020 to 20/03/2020
- Intermediate Exam Between : 15/02/2020 to 30/03/2020
- Class 10th & 12th Remaining Exam : 01/07/2020 to 15/07/2020
- Class 12th Result Declared : 13 July 2020
- Class 10th Result Declared : 15 July 2020 (Tentative)
- Class 12th Verification of Marks Form Available : 17-21 July 2020
- Class 12 Re Evaluation Form Available : 06-07 August 2020
- Improvement Form Available : 13-20 August 2020
- Class 10th Re Evaluations Result : 01/09/2020
CBSE 12th Revaluation Result 2020: How to check
- To check the changes, students need to go to the Online Application for Verification/Photocopy/Re-eval. for Exam 2020 (Main) portal. Direct link is provided here for quick reference.
- On the home page, go to the App. Status (Verification) tab on the left column.
- A new window for Verification Status would open.
- Enter the application number (which was provided to you when you had applied for the verification of marks) and your CBSE Board Roll Number and click on Proceed.
- Your result (for the requested subjects) after verification would be displayed on the screen.
Please remember that the verification result is released in batches, as per the requests received and computed. In case your copy has not been verified as yet, you may check the portal again later in the day or tomorrow. The verification results would be made available by July 31, before the next step of requesting for photocopy begins from August 1.
CBSE 12th Revaluation Result 2020: What to do next
The next step would depend on if you are satisfied with the result of the verification request. There are three possible outcomes – Increase in Marks, Decrease in Marks and No change. Students can, based on the outcome either decide to proceed or to stop the process. The what to do next steps are explained by means of the table below.
|If you do not wish to continue the revaluation process||If you are not satisfied and wish to continue with next step|
|If your marks have increased after verification||Surrender your old mark sheet issued by the CBSE as detailed by the board in order to get the new marksheet with revised marks||Apply for photocopy of the answer sheet when the portal opens for the same on August 1, 2020.|
|If your marks have decreased after verification||Surrender your old mark sheet issued by the CBSE as detailed by the board in order to get the new marksheet with revised marks||Apply for photocopy of the answer sheet when the portal opens for the same on August 1, 2020.|
|If there is no change in marks||No change. No need to submit your mark sheet||Apply for photocopy of the answer sheet when the portal opens for the same on August 1, 2020.|
Students are again advvised to note that irrespective of the outcome, the option of further processing is available to the students. The next step is to apply for the photocopy of the subject paper’s answer sheet. The facility to do the same would re-open from August 1, 2020. Check the complete schedule for CBSE 12th Revaluation & Rechecking and important pointers here.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Class XII RE Evaluation Result