CUCET Entrance Admit Card 2020
CUCET Entrance Admit Card 2020 :Central University of Common Entrance Test CUCAT 2020 Are Recently Released Exam Date for the Admission in UG / PG / PHd Courses 2020. Those Candidate Are Enrolled in the Admission Test Can Check the Exam Date
CUCET 2020 Admission Online Form
Central University Common Admission Test (CUCAT)
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 16/03/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/06/2020
- Online Correction Date: 07-09 June 2020
- Exam Date : 18-20 September 2020
- Admit Card Released : 10/09/2020
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General/OBC/EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST : 350/-
- PH (Divyang) : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fees Through Debit Card Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
- Under Graduate : B.Tech, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, LLB, BA LLB, Etc
- Post Graduation : M.Tech, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, M.Ed, LLM, Etc
- PHD / M.Phill Courses
- Note : Some Courses Are Not Available in All University Must Read the Notification for Complete Course Details.
| Exam Center
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card
Download Exam Notice
FAQ CUCET Admission Exam Date 2020
Q2 How do you use Cucet 2020?
Candidates can fill the application form through online mode. Candidates are required to fill complete details carefully in the form like educational details, personal details etc. Candidates have to upload passport size photo graph and signature according to the prescribed format.
Q3 What is the syllabus of Cucet 2020?
- For admission in UG programmes, candidates must have completed their 10+2 with at least 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST will get a relaxation of 5%.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- 10+2 or equivalent in Science stream from a recognised Board/University with not less than 60% marks for General category, 55% marks for OBC-NCL category and 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Must not have completed 20 years of age as on 1st July of the current year.