Karnataka Bank PO Interview Letter – Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Karnataka KB Bank Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of PO Scale I Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Education and Eligibility Criteria and Experience Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online
Karnataka Bank PO Interview Letter
- Application Begin : 08/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/01/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 18/01/2020
- Last Date Complete Form :18/01/2020
- CBT Exam Date : 16/02/2020
- Admit Card Available : February 2020
- General / OBC : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Credit Card, Mobile Wallet, Debit Card Fee Mode Only
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|PO Scale I||Notified Soon||Max Age : 21-28 Years as on 01/01/2020||Master Degree in Any Subject at Any Recognized University in India.|
Bengaluru, Mangaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi and Dharwad Hubballi Only.
How to Fill Form
- Karnataka Bank KBL Officer Scale I Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020. Candidate Can Apply Between 08/01/2020 to 18/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.