Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission Form 2020 NVS Class 11th Admission Form 2020 JNV XIth Admission Form 2019 Download Application Form How to Apply Check Eligibility Criteria for JNVST Class Eleventh Admission Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Entrance Exam Notification 2019 Navodaya Vidyalaya Class XI Admission Test 2020 NVS Class 11 Admission Last Date 2020
Table Of Contents
- 1 Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission Form 2020
- 2 About NVS:
- 3 Eligibility Condition:
- 4 General Features of Navodaya
- 5 How to Apply:
- 6 आवेदन कैसे करें:
- 7 Online Application Process Involves 3 Steps:
- 8 ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया में 3 चरण शामिल हैं:
- 9 Selection of Students
- 10 छात्रों का चयन
- 11 Important Dates for Navodaya Vidyalaya XI Class Admission Form
- 12 Important Link Area for Navodaya Vidyalaya XI Class Admission Form
Online applications are invited from eligible students for admission to Class XI against the vacant seats likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2020 Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examinations by CBSE / State Education/ other recognized Board.
Admission of students will be made against available vacancies in Class-XI on the basis of marks secured by students in Class-X Board Exam during academic session 2020-22.
- Date of Birth of the candidate is between 1 June 2002 st to 31 May 2006 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and v ü ü Scheduled Tribes
- The candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education / other recognized Board) of the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located during the academic session 2019-20.
- Good quality modern education for talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- Co-educational and fully residential, up to Class-XII.
- Location – usually in rural areas.
- Free education including boarding and lodging as well as expenses on Uniforms, Text Books, and Stationery etc.
- Affiliated to CBSE.
- Admission in Class-VI only through objective type test designed and conducted in the concerned district.
- Implementation of Three-Language Formula.
- The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to class VIII and thereafter English for Maths & Science and Hindi/English for Social Science. Students of JNVs appear for board examinations of CBSE.
- 30% of students in Class-IX from a Vidyalaya located in Hindi speaking area spend one academic year in a Vidyalaya in non-Hindi speaking area and vice versa to promote national integration through understanding of the diversity and plurality of country’s culture and people.
- Best Result in JEE MAIN- 2019: 38% Qualified from 11733 students
- 873 & 8407 students qualified in JEE (Advanced)-2019 and NEET-2019 respectively
- 6 students from underprivileged class secured International admission after Class XII
- Best results in Class X & XII Co-educational residential schools in every district of the Country (except Tamil Nadu State)
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Free education, Board and lodging
- Wide cultural exchange through Migration Scheme
- Computer: Pupil Ratio-1:8
How to Apply:
The candidate can fill the online application form directly on NVS website www.navodaya.gov.in from 13 August 2020 (from 00:00 Hrs). While education in the schools is free including boarding, lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only as per NVS policy. However, children belonging to SC/ST, Girls and from families whose income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted from payment of fee. The last date to apply is31 August 2020 (24.00 hrs).
आवेदन कैसे करें:
- उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र सीधे एनवीएस की वेबसाइट www.navodaya.gov.in पर 13 अगस्त 2020 (00:00 बजे से) भर सकते हैं।
- स्कूलों में शिक्षा बोर्डिंग, लॉजिंग, वर्दी और पाठ्यपुस्तकों सहित नि: शुल्क है,
- कक्षा IX से XII के छात्रों के लिए NVS पॉलिसी के अनुसार एक मामूली शुल्क एकत्र किया जाता है।
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति, लड़कियों और ऐसे परिवारों से जिनकी आय गरीबी रेखा (बीपीएल) से कम है, को शुल्क के भुगतान से छूट दी गई है।
- आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 31 अगस्त 2020 (24.00 बजे) है।
Online Application Process Involves 3 Steps:
2. Submission of Personal Details
3. Submission of class Xth Marks
ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया में 3 चरण शामिल हैं:
- व्यक्तिगत विवरण प्रस्तुत करना
- दसवीं कक्षा के अंकों को प्रस्तुत करना
Selection of Students
- District wise merit list will be prepared and students will be selected against the vacancies.
- After selecting students against the vacancies in the JNV of the district, a common merit list will be prepared at State level. After step a) the vacancies exist in any of the JNV of the same State will be filled from the State level merit list by considering the option exercised by the candidate.
- After selection by step a) & b), if the selected candidate does not join even after making all efforts, vacant seats will be filled only from State level merit list.
छात्रों का चयन
- जिलेवार मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार की जाएगी और रिक्तियों के विरुद्ध छात्रों का चयन किया जाएगा।
- जिले के जेएनवी में रिक्तियों के खिलाफ छात्रों का चयन करने के बाद, राज्य स्तर पर एक सामान्य मेरिट सूची तैयार की जाएगी। चरण a के बाद उसी राज्य के किसी भी JNV में रिक्तियां मौजूद हैं, उम्मीदवार द्वारा उपयोग किए गए विकल्प पर विचार करके राज्य स्तर की मेरिट सूची से भरा जाएगा।
- चरण ए) और बी) के चयन के बाद, यदि चयनित उम्मीदवार सभी प्रयासों के बाद भी शामिल नहीं होता है, तो खाली सीटें केवल राज्य स्तर की मेरिट सूची से भरी जाएंगी।
|Application Started||13 August 2020 (from 00:00 Hrs)|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||31 August 2020 (24.00 hrs)|
|Download Free Android App|
|Online Application||Available Now|
|Availability Of Stream||Availability Of Stream|
|Tentative Seats ( District Wise)||Availability Of Tentative Vacancy|
||Download Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Entry Test Admit Card|
FAQ Related To Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission Form 2020 Apply Now
When Navodaya Class 11 Admission Will Start?
Navodaya Class 11 Admission Online Form will Start From 13 August 2020.
What Will Be The Selection Process In Navodaya Class 11?
The Admisson Will Be Through Merit Not Exam In Navodaya Class 11.
What Should Be Age Criteria For Navodaya Class 11?
Date of Birth of the candidate is between 1 June 2002 st to 31 May 2006 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and v ü ü Scheduled Tribes
What Should Be Educational Criteria For Navodaya Class 11?
The candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education / other recognized Board) of the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located during the academic session 2018-19.
How to Apply For Navodaya Class 11?
The candidate can fill the online application form directly on NVS website www.navodaya.gov.in from 13 August 2020 (from 00:00 Hrs). While education in the schools is free including boarding, lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only as per NVS policy. However, children belonging to SC/ST, Girls and from families whose income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted from payment of fee. The last date to apply is 31.08.2020