Rajasthan High Court Post 1760 Clerk Recruitment 2020 Jr. Assistant Apply Online
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court has released the recruitment for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Clerk, and Junior Assistant (JA) in Rajasthan High court and its district courts. The total no. of vacancies released by Rajasthan High Court is 1760. The Apply Online Date For Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 was postponed due to the Corona Virus pandemic. The new date to apply online is notified through the notification. Read on to know the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other necessary details on this page.
Refer to the date for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 below:
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 Rajasthan HC Job Vacancy Notification 2020 for 1760 Posts of Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade – II Rajasthan HC JJA Apply Online Link 2020 How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Jr. Assistant Latest Vacancy 2020 Notification Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit rajasthan high court clerk vacancy 2020 HCRAJ Recruitment 2020 PDF file Online Application
Advt. No. रा.उ.न्या.जो./परीक्षा प्रकोष्ठ/क.न्या.स. एवं लिपिक ग्रेड – II/2020/278
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment
Important Dates :-
|Application Submission Start||01 October 2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||01 November 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||02 November 2020|
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Application Fee :
Category wise examination fees shall be as follows:
|SC/ ST/ Divorce Woman/ Widow/ PwD Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Gen, EWS, BC/ OBC & Other State Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021):
A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years, on the first day of January preceeding the last date fixed for submission of the application. PROVIDED that:
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years in the case of the member of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or Women candidates;
- There shall be no restriction as to age for candidate already serving in connection with the affairs of the State of Rajasthan in a substantive or in a temporary capacity, having been so appointed prior to his attaining the age of 33 years: PROVIDED that the temporary appointment is permissible under the relevant Rules applicable to service to which the person belongs and is made in accordance with these Rules;
- That there shall be no age limit in the case of widow and divorcee women candidate;
- The upper age limit for the reservists, namely defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 47 years.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Educational Qualification :
Candidate must be a graduate from any university established by Law in India or its equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose and Must have basic knowledge of Computer
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Pay Scale :
Rs. 8910/- per Month (Pay Band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-)
Detail of Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancies :
Total – 1760 Posts
|Name of Post||Area (TSP Area / Non- TSP Area)||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||—||268 Posts|
|Vacancy in Rajasthan State Judicial Academy|
|State Clerical Services Authority Vacancy|
|Vacancies in District Court|
|Clerk (Grade-II)||Non- TSP Area||1056|
|Clerk (Grade-II)||TSP Area||61|
|Junior Assistant||Non- TSP Area||333|
|Junior Assistant||TSP Area||16|
Rajasthan High Court Clerk How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://hcraj.nic.in Online submission of application will start on 01October 2020 and close on 01 November 2020. However last date of payment of Application Fee will be 02 November 2020.
Steps to Apply Online –
- Log on to https://www.hcraj.nic.in and click on link “Recruitment” provided in the left panel of the home page.
- This will open a new page “Recruitment”. Click on “Recruitment –Jr. Judicial Assistant, Jr. Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2020”.
- This will open a new page “Recruitment – Jr. Judicial Assistant, Jr. Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2020”.
- Click on “Online Application Portal”. You can also access page of the online application portal by directly logging on to https://rhcexam.raj.nic.in.
- Applicants are advised to deposit the requisite Examination Fee as per advertisement in cash at E-mitra kiosk/CSC or through net banking/debit card/credit card online using payment gateway available on E-mitra portal (https://www.emitra.gov.in) and get Unique Token Number before filling up online application.
- Applicants are advised to keep all relevant documents (Educational Certificates etc.), Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature & Unique Token Number, ready before starting with the form filling process.
- After Filling the Online Application Fee Click on Final Submission.
- Now take a Print out of Application Form for Future Purpose.
Selection Process For Rajasthan High Court
The Selection process for Rajasthan High Court Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade II, and Junior Assistant will comprise of a written test and a typewriting test on the computer.
1) Written Test
|S. No||Paper||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Part A: Hindi||50||100||2 Hours|
|2||Part B: English||50||100|
|3||Part C: General Knowledge||50||100|
2) Typing Test
- The font for the computer test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “Calibri” for English.
- The minimum speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer.
- Efficiency Tests may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of text, paragraph, page, and table using proper methods.
Marking Scheme For Rajasthan High Court
For Written Test
- The written test will be OMR Based.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
FAQ Rajasthan High Court Clerk
Q1 What is the selection process for Rajastha High Court Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Selection will be done on the basis of written test.
Q2 How many vacancies are available for RHC Jobs 2020 ?
Ans Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur had published the employment notification for a total of 1760 vacancies are notified out of which 1127 vacancies are for Clerk Posts, 367 vacancies for Jr Assistant and 268 vacancies for Jr Judicial Assistant Posts.
Q3 How can apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans The candidates can apply through official website of RHC i.e. hcraj.nic.in on or before 01 November 2020
Q4 What is the starting date of RHC Recruitment 2020 ?
Ans 01 October 2020
Q5 rajasthan high court group d salary
Ans Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/