UP Learning License Online Form 2020
Uttar Pradesh Transport Department RTO Are invited to online Driving License Application Form, who want to drive any type of vehicle in the state of Uttar Pradesh / Pan India, they should get a license from the Transport Department first and only then they will be valid for driving. All the eligible candidates who want to get a learning license in can apply online.
Type of Learning License in Uttar Pradesh
- Moto Cycle Less Than 50CC (MC50CC)
- Motor Cycle without Gear (Non Transport) MCWOG
- Motor Cycle with Gear (Non Transport) MCWG
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)
- LMV 3 Wheeler NT (3W-NT)
- LMV Tractor NT (Tractor)
- E-Rikshaw (ERiksh)
- Other Various Vehicle Type : Road Roller / Crane / Etc
Stages to Complete Learning License Application
- Fill Application Details UP Learning License L.L.
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photo And Signature
- Fee Payment
- Verify The Pay Status
- Print the receipt
- LL slot book
- Test at allotted RTO Office.
- If Passed Download the UP Learning License Online.
How to Fill Form
- The first is to fill the application of up learning license online.
- After that fees have to be paid the UP Learning License Fees.
- Then you have to select the slot where the learning test is to be held.
- After booking the slot, print out all Document (Receipt / Online Form / Form)
- Now you have to take the exam by going to the respective RTO office on the day you book the Slot for UP Learning License.
- You will get your result immediately after the exam
- Now after a few days you can download your learning license online