UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2020 Notification Out: Apply For 33 Vacancies, Know Eligibility, Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL / UP Energy Department Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Assistant Accountant 05/2020 Backlog Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following UPPCL Latest Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
UPPCL ,UPPCL Assistant
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Backlog Recruitment 2020
Advt No. : 05/2020 Short Details of Notification
UPPCL Assistant Accountant :Important Dates
- Application Begin :09/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29/09/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment : 29/09/2020
- Exam Date : October Last Week 2020
- Admit Card Available : October 2020
UPPCL Assistant Accountant : Application Fee
- OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 700/-
- PH Divyang : 10/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan
UPPCL Assistant Accountant :Vacancy Details Total : 33 Post
OBC : 21 Post | SC : 11 Post | ST : 01 Post
21-40 as on 01/07/2020
|Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com Degree in Any Recognized University in India.|
How to Fill Form
- UPPCL Uttar Pradesh Are Released the Notification for Assistant Accountant AA Backlog Vacancies in UP Energy Latest Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 09/09/2020 to 29/09/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in UPPCL Latest Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus
The expected syllabus topics for subjects like Computer knowledge, general Hindi/English, accountancy, etc are as follows.
A. Computer Knowledge
- Operating Systems
- PC and System Software
- Computer Network
- E- World
- Various Uses of computer
- MS Word
- The introduction of computer and history
- Security Aspects for PC
- Internet Programming
- Advanced Technology Regarding Computer
- MS EXCEL
- HTML and DHTML
- Error Correction
- Cloze Test
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Correction
- General Economics and Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Computer Application to Business
- Business and Company law
- Basic Grammar Questions
- Pronoun ( सर्वनाम )
- Idioms and Phrases ( मुहावरे और वाक्यांश)
- Tenses ( काल )
- Error Correction ( वाक्य सुधार )
- Verb ( क्रिया )
- Sentence Writing ( वाक्य लेखन )
- Synonyms and Antonyms ( पर्यायवाची और विलोम )
- Letter Writing ( पत्र लिखना )
- Noun ( संज्ञा )
E. Income Tax
- An object of Audit
- Rights, Duties, and Liabilities of Auditors
- Income Tax, Provision to income tax salary
- Forms to be filled with Income and Provision Related to TDS
- Vouching and Verification
- Provision Related to VI of Income Tax Act 1961
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Pattern
The written examination will take place in two stages. In the first stage, the candidates’ computer knowledge of DOEACC ‘O’ Level will be tested. This test will consist of 50 questions carrying a mark each. Candidates securing 50% marks i.e. 25/50 will qualify to appear for Part II. This part will consist of 150 questions from subjects like General English, General Hindi, Arithmetic, Accountancy, Auditing, and Income Tax. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
|Part 1||Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|Part 2||General English||150||150|
|Accountancy/ Auditing / Income Tax|
Starting Basic Pay: Rs. 44900
Dearness Allowance: Rs. 7633 (Currently 17% of basic pay – applicable from 01 July 2019)
Other Allowances: around 4000-7000
After adding basic pay and all allowances,
Total salary will be around 55000-60000.
Deductions: NPS (10% of Basic pay) and Income Tax etc.
UPPCL Cash in Hand Salary: 49000-54000
Dearness allowance is revised every six months by the state government after revision from Central govt. Increments are given to the candidate yearly. As far as promotions are concerned, candidate can get promoted to the post of SDO after some years of service. On the post of SDO, they gets higher pay scale and thus salary.
UPPCL Salary Structure:
|Pay Scale||Level 7; Rs. 44900 in 7th CPC|
|Gross Salary based on this pay scale||Rs. 55000-60000|
|Deductions||Around Rs. 6000|
|Cash In Hand Salary of UPPCL